Whale migration is one of the most magnificent events of nature we witness each December to March in Los Cabos and Baja California Sur. Whales migrate from cold waters of the Bering Sea in Alaska to warm and tranquil lagoons in Baja California Sur, where whales give birth, feed, mate and play, before heading back to Alaska in March. Of the 11 species of whales found worldwide, eight venture to the waters off Los Cabos, including gray and blue, humpback, minke, bryde, fin, sei and orcas.
At Pisces Group Cabo we have created private whale watching tours, so you can enjoy observing these gentle giants from the privacy of your own yacht or boat.
From February till April 15th, 2015, enjoy a whale watching trip aboard one of the exclusive vessels of Pisces Yachts. The tour takes place around the Arch and Land’s End where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez!
Why choose Pisces Yachts for Whale Watching ?
– Value for money: Our rates are the most competitive in the market.
– Privacy: All our tours are private, no other passengers are put on your boat.
– Wide selection of vessels : We have something for any taste or budget
– Flexibility on tour schedules.
– Superior vessels: All our vessels have cabins, plenty of space, shade, full bathroom; some vessels air- conditioned.
– Comfortable vessels: Seating and or lounge areas to lie down; plenty of room to move around to capture the perfect photo!
– Professional Staff.
*Refreshments and snacks included.
For more information and bookings, please visit our Whale Watching page here.